Summer Camp at The Rooms!
New this Summer!
Adventures await! The Rooms will offer full-day camps that will run consecutively this summer for 6 weeks!
Camps are suited for children going into grades 4 / 5 and 6 / 7 in September 2022.
Each week is full of exploration, creativity, and fun! Activities focus on creative expression through daily themes as campers find inspiration in exhibitions and collections.
- Explore a variety of materials and media related to drawing, painting, printmaking, and sculpting
- Spend time engaging with objects, reproduction artifacts, and journaling
- Visit art exhibitions, museum galleries, archives, and behind the scenes vaults
- Participate in outdoor games and creative movement activities
- Experience hands-on fun with history, music, and nature
- Learn art and heritage skills from special guests
Examples of daily themes include: Innovation and Invention, Drawn to Art, Our Natural World, Out of the Ground, Music and Creative Movement, and Play through the Ages.
Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment and submission of the registration form. You will receive an email confirming your child’s registration. Download the registration form here. Please email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $225 PER WEEK (tax included)
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR ROOMS MEMBERS (MEMBER NUMBER REQUIRED)
- INCLUDES ALL MATERIALS
Sessions run Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm (drop off between 8:30 am and 9 am and pick up between 4 pm and 4:30 pm). Campers are responsible for bringing their own snacks and lunches.
- Camp # 1 – July 11 – July 15 (Grades 4 / 5)
- Camp # 2 – July 18 – July 22 (Grades 6 / 7)
- Camp # 3 – July 25 – July 29 (Grades 4 / 5)
- Camp # 4 – August 1 – August 5 (Grades 6 / 7)
- Camp # 5 – August 8 – August 12 (Grades 4 / 5)
- Camp # 6 – August 15 – August 18 (Grades 6 / 7)
You may cancel your child’s registration at any time up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to start of camp for a full refund. Cancellations made after 14 days before the start of camp will be subject to a 50% refund unless the spot can be filled by another camper, at which time you will receive a full refund.