Membership & Giving
Be A Part of Something Really Big.
Becoming a member of The Rooms is more than just a membership. It's joining a community.
We provide a space where we can share stories and experiences. We are able to do what
we do best because of our members.
The Rooms holds inclusion, diversity, equity and anti-racism among its core values. We make a commitment
to provide a respectful, diverse, tolerant and welcoming environment where we are stronger together.
We have adjusted our membership categories to better reflect the diverse community which we serve.
Our categories provide more inclusive options – and we are introducing new Add a Guest options to
give members more flexibility.
- FREE unlimited access to galleries and exhibitions
- FREE parking during regular open hours and Rooms sponsored events
- 10% discount on select ticketed programs, workshops and events
- 10% discount at The Rooms Cafe
- 10% discount at The Rooms Gift Shop
- Lifetime Archives Researcher Registration ($10 value)
- Unlimited Visitation to The Rooms Regional Museums
- Member information emails
- Free access to select programs
- Additional Special Members 20% discount days in The Rooms Gift Shop - dates to be announced
|Individual Adult (18+)||$56.25|
|Adult Dual* (2 Adults)||$68.75|
|Household (max 6 ppl )||$90.00|
|Student (with valid student ID)||$43.75|
|Senior Individual (60+)||$43.75|
|Senior Dual* (2 seniors 60+)||$56.25|
HST is not included. Fees are in Canadian Dollars.
- Add a Guest passes, one for youth and one for adults, can be applied to all membership categories and will afford members the option to bring a guest whenever they visit. The pass entitles members one Adult or one Youth Admission Pass (additional members benefits not included with Add A Guest passes). Adult Add A Guest Passes are $24 per pass per year and Youth Add A Guest Passes are $12 per pass per year. These passes can be purchased at The Rooms Admission Desk in person or by calling 709-757-8090.
- Gift Memberships: The Rooms membership gift certificates give the gift of art, culture, and history. Our membership certificates can be purchased at The Rooms front desk. Call 757-8090 for more information.
You can join online today or for more information on how to become a member email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As of June 1, 2022, Adult Dual and Senior Dual members must be residing in the same household. All previously purchased memberships will be honoured.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Become a Donor
Your gift helps create enriched visitor experiences that interprets the art, heritage and culture of Newfoundland and Labrador, through empowering and engaging education and public programs, and ensures that we continue to grow, protect and share a rich and vibrant collection of art, artifacts and archival material that celebrates our province and our people.
New Rooms-wide Collections Acquisitions, Display and Care Fund
A Rooms-wide Collections Acquisitions, Display and Care Fund has been establish to better enable the Province to acquire collections as they become available and to preserve them for future generations.
This dedicated fund gives The Rooms the ability to act quickly when the opportunity arises to acquire significant artworks, artifacts and archival documents – securing these items for the benefit of the people of the Province.
To make a contribution to The Rooms Collections Acquisitions, Display and Care Fund please click the donate button below.